First of all, thank you for writing a story for me. The fact that you are here, means that you have questions or want to know more about what I'd like.
Let's start with what I absolutely do not like:
- Bashing of any kind. Yes, I will think less of you.
- Infidelity. This will make me hit the back button faster than bashing will.
- Shoehorning current day (American) politics or your own political/religious/ atheist views into the fic. I honestly do not care about what you think or believe in RL. Hit-back-button-speed is somewhere between bashing and infidelity. Oh, and I will scoff and roll my eyes whilst abandoning your fic.
- Blatant Dramione/Drarry/Draco- any slash or even hints at it. If you must mention mature Draco, keep it canon, meaning (Dr)Astoria.
- Considering Cursed Child as being canon. (This means that Astoria does not die an untimely death)
- Obvious Americanisms in any shape or form. Just don't.
- Present tense (and/or) first person POV.
Aren't I picky, huh? Never said it'd be easy. ;)
Well, what do I like then?
To be fair, I'm new to Lucissa. I've never cared for this pairing before and I'm still the early stages of exploring them. So, make me love them, make me care. (and while you're at it, point me in the direction of some good Lucissa fics as a part of my research. Thanks!)
- Show me Pureblood traditions and how they are affected by it.
- Make me sympathise with Lucius and the choices he has made in relation to Voldemort and the Death Eaters.
- Show me Narcissa's involvement in the above.
- Show me their courting days
- Show me a day in the life of...
- Show me the love they have for each other and their family
In general, I like fluff, humour (dark and/or sarcastic), and happy ends. I love fics that would normally offend the faint hearted, so don't keep it PC for my sake.
What else... I love tiny details, I want to know their likes and dislikes, their nervous habits, their pet-peeves, and how they drink their tea. You can keep it canon or not, I don't mind either way.
I don't mind traditional genderroles. In fact, it's what I expect.
That's it for now. Please, if you have any questions left, leave them here. Anon is turned on.
Cheers and good luck with your writing!